We’ve received an increasing number of inquiries from marketers about guest blogging on the HotHungama.com.
Well, now’s the time.
This online guideline will provide you with all the information you need to help you get started with your article. Please carefully consider articles recently published on HotHungama: this is the level of quality we expect from you.
Our Guest Post Guidelines
If you’d like to publish a guest post on our blog, please read the following guidelines and complete the form that’s linked to at the bottom of this post.
This statement is true as “Content is King.” The more content you have the more traffic you will get. This is true only when you are publishing high-quality content on your Blog. It doesn’t matter if it’s written by you or a guest author, but being an Editor it’s your role to filter between good and bad guest post.
Accept only unique content which is specially written for your Blog audience. Make sure; the article is well written, formatted and well researched. You can encourage users to add YouTube videos, Slide share slides or unique images to make the article more attractive.
- First of all send us a guest posting request message to get published your article on HotHungama.com
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs)
- You can include one link in the byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post
Let me share a few more reasons why contributing to HotHungama is a good idea:
- At the time of this writing, HotHungama’s Alexa rank is 1.8K.
- We have over 5000+ people subscribed on various mediums (RSS, Email, Facebook, Twitter).
- We get over 5000 page views every day.
Becoming a Guest Blogger
Don’t feel like you have to complete your entire post before pitching it to us. Just start by filling out the form and we’ll get back to you to discuss. Also, if you’re not sure if your idea for a post fits our guidelines, but you still think our audience will love it, go ahead and complete the form anyways.
We look forward to hearing from you!